Default Help to determine the year it was manufactured a National Comfort furnace?

I have a furnace made by National Comfort Products and I need some help determine the year it was manufactured:

Model: CPG42451-E
    Serial: 350A9935

Thank you very much for all your help!!

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Roger Smith Guest

Default Re: Help to determine the year it was manufactured a National Comfort furnace?

Don,

Some time ago I downloaded a document that showed how to use serial numbers to decipher furnace manufacture dates. I don't recall where I obtained the document or I would send a link. I tried to attach it here in word format but it didn't work either. There's reference for National Comfort but Comfort Maker and International Comfort are listed. According to my assessment it appears your furnace manufacture date is January 1999. Use the first letter for the month (skipping I) followed by two digit year.

Default Re: Help to determine the year it was manufactured a National Comfort furnace?

This is a link to the site I use for HVAC and Water Heater dates of manufacture.

manufacture or age of a NATIONAL COMFORT PRODUCTS® HVAC Systems | Building Intelligence Center