Thread: Tip Of the Day

Default Tip Of the Day

You might want to look up under those eaves and soffits before you lean a ladder against the roof.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Tip Of the Day

Looks like them Texas killer bees....

Thats better than coffee at 9 am. man, seen to many of those. And I hate heights but when I see one of those. My heart!!

Yeah, I got stung a few times last summer from a similar critter. No fun.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Eric Shuman Guest

I don't care for any kinda critter that stings and those pictured hurt pretty bad but the ones I really hate ar the red hornets. Those big bass-turds will get pretty agressive if you even get within 10 feet of their nest when you are on a roof. The worst part about seeing them when you are on the roof is knowing that you may have to very calmly and carefully get off the roof while they are stinging you so you don't fall off the roof! The red hornet stings feel like someone hit you with a bat after they start to swell up!!

About ten minutes after I read this post yesterday I was in my front yard and my neighbor came running out in the street doing a little crazy dance. I knew the dance steps immediatly (cause I've danced it a few times myself). He got stung 4 times after he was moving some lumber stacked beside the house and kicked up a nest almost as big as the one in Rick's photo. They chased all around the yard before they let up.

Eric