Default Lost in translation

I know the circuits are required to be labeled, but where does it say they must be in English?!

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral
    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Default Re: Lost in translation

Unfortunately it does not:

408.4 Field Identification Required. (A) Circuit Directory or Circuit Identification. Every circuit and circuit modification shall be legibly identified as to its clear, evident, and specific purpose or use. The identification shall include sufficient detail to allow each circuit to be distinguished from all others. Spare positions that contain unused overcurrent devices or switches shall be described accordingly. The identification shall be included in a circuit directory that is located on the face or inside of the panel door in the case of a panelboard, and located at each switch or circuit breaker in a switchboard. No circuit shall be described in a manner that depends on transient conditions of occupancy.

My guess is that it wasn't written by the electrician, but the homeowner.

That's the menu from the restaraunt down the steet, have them come over to translate

I don't see a difference from most of the others I see, can't read them either.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Garry Blankenship Guest

That panel schedule is a tip to the fact that the range will be coated and surrounded with cooking oil - - - perhaps flammable.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Blankenship View Post
    That panel schedule is a tip to the fact that the range will be coated and surrounded with cooking oil - - - perhaps flammable.
    Yeah You Wish !

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.