Talking Its Me? Tony Mount I'am Back!

Well Ladies and Gentle men Its been a very taxing year to say the least. The last time I spoke to you I just found out that my wife had cancer. Robin passed away peacefully April 19, the day that the whole world greves. She did not have the strength to fight any longer and did not suffer any pain through out her whole cancer treatment. God was very merciful to our family and Robin to take her so quick. I want you to know that God is good even in the toughest situations. I changed my life style over the past year to try to help support my wife and family by getting a "real job" with benifits and steady income. I continued doing home inspections in the evenings and weekends during our most tring times. I don't want to bother you all with boring life suituations, but if anyone wants to ask me how I'am doing, or how I did I get through it, I would be happy to share it with you. I am happy to say that Inspections are picking up in my area and I 'am thinking about giving up the "real job" for what I love, Home Inspections. I'am looking forward to reading with you all again. Inspecting Yours, Tony Mount

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Its Me? Tony Mount I'am Back!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about Robin. HI can be a lot of fun some times, so hopefully you can find some bright spots on this board.

Jim Robinson
    New Mexico, USA

Tony, I too am sorry to hear about Robin. Losing a loved one or friend is really hard.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

You have my sympathies.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Tony, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my first wife in 1989, I have walked in your shoes. You get by one day at a time, the pain will never go away it just gets duller with time. I made it with family, friends and my faith.

Staying busy also helps to take your mind off things.

Best,

Scott

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Going through the same things now; cancer in the mouth had to remove part of her right jaw bone and implant a titanium plate, had a feeding tube put in today starts chemo and radiation next week. Any thaughts would be appreciated. She has a great attitude; lots of pain and being a foody really hurts.

Sorry for your pain, we hope for the best.

Why does it seem we inspectors get crapped on all the time?

Hi Tony,

I'm very sorry to hear that you lost your Robin. Gone but not forgotten she will always be with you.

As the others have said, take it a day at a time and keep your friends and family close by.

Thomas, my prayers go out to your wife and family and hope that she beats her cancer.

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Tony, sorry for your loss.

Rick

Ron Bibler Guest

Hebrews 12 The Race of Faith - Therefore since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses(Your Robin) let us lay aside every weight, and the sin.

Tony She is looking in on you all the time.

Best

Ron Bibler