Thread: New member

Samuel Macklin Guest

Default New member

Hello,
    My name is Samuel Macklin (40 yrs old), I started out as a painter at 16 & did that for 5 yrs full time. Then the company I was with moved it the commercial remodeling business, I stayed there for about 4 more yrs. The went to work for the best man I ever worked for Mr. James Newman doing insurance build back. I was there for 7 yrs, until cancer took him to be with our LORD. (GOD BLESS HIM) For the past 9 yrs I had my own small remodeling business, doing just about anything to with remodeling & residential home construction.
    Just a little bit about me & hope this is posted in correct area.
    Sam Macklin Bastrop County, Texas
    GOD BLESS OUR FIFEFIGHTERS & FIRST RESPONDERS!!

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: New member

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Macklin View Post
    Hello,
    My name is Samuel Macklin (40 yrs old), I started out as a painter at 16 & did that for 5 yrs full time. Then the company I was with moved it the commercial remodeling business, I stayed there for about 4 more yrs. The went to work for the best man I ever worked for Mr. James Newman doing insurance build back. I was there for 7 yrs, until cancer took him to be with our LORD. (GOD BLESS HIM) For the past 9 yrs I had my own small remodeling business, doing just about anything to with remodeling & residential home construction.
    Just a little bit about me & hope this is posted in correct area.
    Sam Macklin Bastrop County, Texas
    GOD BLESS OUR FIFEFIGHTERS & FIRST RESPONDERS!!
    Welcome Samuel,

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Default Re: New member

Hi Samuel! Welcome to inspection news!
    I'm a home owner as of May 2012, and the info I've found on this website about various projects around the home (& things to beware of) have proved invaluable. Jump right in and dont be shy if you have feedback for homeowners or home inspectors. Im finding most people are here to share what they know and are open to learning what they dont. (Just ignore the occasional crochetty guys) HA!
    Home owners like me appreciate when everyone's sharing their experiences and wisdom so we can make educated calls on home maintenance, etc.
    again, WELCOME! See u around!
    -Martha in VA