Jeff Spencer Guest

Default Found at Today's Inspection

It's either a light switch or an advertisement for the newest installment in the Harry Potter franchise: "Harry Potter and the 50 Shades of Gray"

My client, a woman, asked me what I thought about it. The only response I could make while maintaining composure: "Manipulation of the toggle causes movement of excited electrons secondary to induction of electro-motive force"..........

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Found at Today's Inspection

I've seen similar ones. And that's actually Anakin Skywalker from the animated "Clone Wars" TV series.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Welmoed Sisson
    Inspections by Bob, LLC, Boyds, MD
    "Given sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."

Garry Blankenship Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Welmoed Sisson View Post
    I've seen similar ones. And that's actually Anakin Skywalker from the animated "Clone Wars" TV series.
    Interesting way to turn a guy on ?

Yesterdays's crawl. Moisture intrusion inspection. That's a 6" pool of water under the open condensate drain. Last picture is directly above position where 4th picture was taken.

"Contractor" who "rehabbed" the building was present, thinks everything is ducky.

No-charged the job, and told them if they *really* wanted a complete and detailed list of everything requiring correction, to hire Markus K. to go through it in detail, and write all it up per C of C requirements.

It's gonna' take *hours*... if you choose to accept...have fun, Markus.

Last edited by Michael Thomas; 06-20-2013 at 05:34 AM.
    Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

You gotta love those low crawlspaces where they have trenched out a path to access everything. How did they wrestle that Goodman in there? Was it in a larger space?

//Rick

Rick Bunzel
    WWW.PacCrestInspections.com
    360-588-6956

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Bunzel View Post
    You gotta love those low crawlspaces where they have trenched out a path to access everything. How did they wrestle that Goodman in there? Was it in a larger space?
    //Rick
    Nope. No idea how they did it, especially as that abandoned water heater was blocking the path from the access. I had to kind of slither over it to get to the furnace beyond. At least in Chicago we don't have water-loving venomous snakes in the crawls....

Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com