nick alati Guest

Default Inspector Marketing Tour

I wanted to thank Nick Gromicko from InterNACHI for the Marketing Boot Camp last Tuesday Night in Phoenix Az.....
    Each speaker information package was very useful but somehow Nick pulls some energy out of every participant in the Conformance room and and you just want to jump back into the Game and go shake a few dozen Realtors hands (Almost)!

Anyway - Thanks Nick, best 99 bucks I spent on a Home Inspection Class is a long time

Nick J Alati
    Alati's Inspection Service
    Mesa Arizona
    Phoenix Home Inspector, Arizona Commercial Inspections, AZ Property Inspectors, HUD, FHA, VA Alati’s Inspection Service LLC

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Inspector Marketing Tour

I wanted to thank Nick Gromicko from InterNACHI for the Marketing Boot Camp last Tuesday Night in Phoenix Az.....
    Each speaker information package was very useful but somehow Nick pulls some energy out of every participant in the Conformance room and and you just want to jump back into the Game and go shake a few dozen Realtors hands (Almost)!

Anyway - Thanks Nick, best 99 bucks I spent on a Home Inspection Class is a long time

Nick J Alati
    Alati's Inspection Service
    Mesa Arizona
    Click on the Cities & Dates tab to see where the Inspection Marketing World Tour is coming next.

Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI