Competitive rates
    Extensive inspection reports
    Quick turnaround on inspections
    Report by email within 24 hours
    Radon inspections
    Mold Inspection
    Move in Certified inspections for home sellers
    Military Discounts

Done a search on the nachi # and found several other CL adds in other cities
    Home Inspections
    Home Inspections
    Home Inspections
    Home Inspection

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral
    ' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Default Re: Scam, Ripoff, Bogus or what?

Covers a lot of territory, doesn't he (or, she)?

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

How do you do a search on the Nachi number? I can't find anything

Bruce Thompson, Lic. #9199
    www.TylerHomeInspector.com
    Home Inspections in the Tyler and East Texas area

Quote Originally Posted by JB Thompson View Post
    How do you do a search on the Nachi number? I can't find anything
    Highlight the text: InterNACHI Cert #12081704 Hit copy
    Paste into Google search

I was not able to search Nachi for it

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Snowbird (this means I'm retired and migrate between locations), FL/MI

InterNACHI Certification Check

(note in the link format above that after '=NACHI' the InterNachi web-based instant "certification" ID # follows).

InterNACHI Inspection Forum - View Profile: Dominic Clegg

Scroll down on that second link and click on "Find all posts by..."Then read all of his posts in context in the discussion thread.

Scary stuff when you think about it!!!

Although the web site he had posted has been recently "scrubbed" formerly offering inspections in El Paso, etc. after being warned by TX inspectors at those I-Nachi forum discussions,

STILL Currently advertising on the InterNachi/Gromiko "FindAnInspector.us" site/base as "Las Cruces, TX" and comes up as serving numerous TX communities (without a TREC license number), for example (scroll down to see under "Las Cruces, TX (sic)": Find a Certified Home Inspector

Was advertising on own website - now scrubbed (web pages content removed) for inspections in EL Paso, TX and other Texas communities, till warned by TX inspectors on the Inacho forum here:

Veteran Home Inspections

still using california area code cell phone number (619-XXX-XXXX) had also previously on now scrubbed website a local number.

Day later posting about wanting to do inspections in San Diego.

Claims to have been doing inspections on the side (while in service?) and turning into full-time.

InterNACHI Inspection Forum

He hadn't yet sent in an application to TREC for a license according to his own posts on the discussion linked above. Note warnings about his website advertising (apparently had web site links on his profile signature at that time on the forum) from E. Scanlan on the 5th post and B Thompson (our JB "Bruce" Thompson, I THINK??) at the 7th post, since he didn't have a TREC professional HI license, nor was he apparently licensed for the mold work he was advertising. That was on 8/27 & 8/28.

On 8/31 he says he's only inspecting in New Mexico and is hoping to test in TX in September. Remember, in another discussion he indicates he's been "inspecting" on the side.

The next day, September 1, In yet another discussion thread he announces his upcoming retirement from "the Army" and his intention to relocate to San Diego and begin inspecting there (instead?? days prior was inquiring about reporting requirements and educational requirements regarding same for his TREC application, wonder if he got a warning about advertising services from TREC??): InterNACHI Inspection Forum

At the inspectornow.com site is advertising also with the same (619) cell phone number.

Insta-"certified" mid August, pre-licensed advertising, joined the Nachi forum week+ later, insti web site, plus apparently advertising a certificate as a license, advertising all over the internet, insta web-pages, now seemingly scrubbed, and most cached no longer avilable, already "poof" for the time being?

Ask Lisa/Nick. 4 mock "virtual inspections" to become a "certified" inspector. Spend a few more $ for instant website & advertising - licensing be dammed, go ahead and "work on the side", and advertise multiple services in regulated territories.

I'll leave you to answer your title question(s), and as to which (if any) party(parties) it may or may not apply. I'm in the "walks like a duck, quacks like a duck - its a probably a duck" camp. When an advertisement for a licensed profession type work in a licensed area, and an area tht requires one to include one's license number in any form of advertising -- appears in such an area, and one does not have a license, and for example includes "•License info: InterNACHI Cert #12081704" in said advertising...it seems a bit "duckish" to say the least.

On the other hand, who calls for a legitimate local service-type business an out-of-state cell phone number and a web site as the ONLY business contact or reference?

Last edited by H.G. Watson, Sr.; 09-07-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: FIXIED link formatting.

Quote Originally Posted by H.G. Watson, Sr. View Post
    I'll leave you to answer your title question(s), and as to which (if any) party(parties) it may or may not apply. I'm in the "walks like a duck, quacks like a duck - its a probably a duck" camp. When an advertisement for a licensed profession type work in a licensed area, and an area tht requires one to include one's license number in any form of advertising -- appears in such an area, and one does not have a license, and for example includes "•License info: InterNACHI Cert #12081704" in said advertising...it seems a bit "duckish" to say the least.
    Quack Quack
    Maybe I should have included "Stupid" in the title also.
    Guess that could fall under "or what?"

I'm glad he included his Nachi cert #
    Says a lot, about both.

Why would it come as a surprise since Nacho doesn't have functional ESOP, anything goes and does.

Look no further than the leader of Nacho as an example of professionalism and ethical behaviour!

Birds of a feather...