Thread: Word app

Default Word app

Anyone know of a good Word app for iphone? Here's what I's like to do;

I made my own Word template for which I use to write reports. I'd like an iphone app where I can import my template from pc to iphone. At an inspection I would enter material data and maybe some notes using the app. Back at the offfic I would export the Word template from iphone and back to pc for inserting pics and doing narratives.

Anything like that out there?

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Word app

Quote Originally Posted by John Dirks Jr View Post
    Anyone know of a good Word app for iphone? Here's what I's like to do;

I made my own Word template for which I use to write reports. I'd like an iphone app where I can import my template from pc to iphone. At an inspection I would enter material data and maybe some notes using the app. Back at the offfic I would export the Word template from iphone and back to pc for inserting pics and doing narratives.

Anything like that out there?
    "Pages" is an Apple app that will allow you to work on Word documents on an iPhone or the iPad.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Looks like windows 7 phones have built in tools for this.

Also, I remember in Word 2010 seeing something about working in browser/web app...

Don't know much about it.. but thought I'd post the link

Never owned a windows phone myself, pasted from microsoft below

Work in Word anywhere
    In Word 2010, you have the power and familiarity of Word everywhere you need it. You can view, navigate, and edit your Word documents from the browser and from your mobile phone without compromising your document's richness.

Word Mobile 2010 for Windows Phone 7
    If you have Windows Phone 7, you can use Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 to work with your files from anywhere—whether you’re at work, at home, or on the go. Word Mobile 2010 is part of Office Mobile and already on your Windows Phone 7 in the Office hub, so you don't need to download or install anything else to get started.

I also use a pre-made template. I use the Android OS and Docs to go from Datazviz. They appear to have an iPhone app see link Documents To Go for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch