Default Home Adviser Pro

Has anyone had any success with this company? I got talked into it by the sales guy, but I just bailed out. I had three leads, which were too far away, but I got charged for them anyhow. Then I have to try and get back to them to get a credit. Just wasn't worth it for me.

I didn't realize it was a new version of Service Magic. I tried that a long time ago, and it wasn't worthwhile in my area.

Member Benefits1
    Jim Robinson
    New Mexico, USA

Default Re: Home Adviser Pro

I discovered it to be for low ball shoppers. Unless that is your MO it won't work. This has been discussed before and I've never heard of any HI being happy with Home Adviser/Service Magic.

Mike Lamb
    Inspection Connection, Inc.
    http://www.inspection2020.com/

Home Advisor aka. Service Magic is great at sending unqualified leads to multiple folks at the same time from folks who are looking for the lowest priced home inspection they can find.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Yep. Pretty much my story as well. I told the guy I was skeptical and was probably going to cancel after the first month, which is exactly what happened.

Jim Robinson
    New Mexico, USA

I'm very happy with Home adviser, as long as the other guys are using it.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

They called me yesterday AM. Said they were an ASHI partner, $30 a month + fee per call. I said no. Been there done that years ago. None of it ever paid. Bogus leads, price shoppers, etc. They only reliable source of new business I've found is my website and previous client referrals. I do get a few from a very few REAs.

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA