Thread: Introduction

Retha Coppock Guest

Default Introduction

Hello,

My name is Retha. I am wondering why MTI ecepted me and right before the training class I received a call that said "we do not need your services" no explanation. This was 4/11. I called and spoke with Jeff just the other day about a need in GA. After his review of area he called me and said the area was not conducive to where I live. 45 minutes away.

WHY is that?

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Retha Coppock View Post
    Hello,

My name is Retha. I am wondering why MTI ecepted me and right before the training class I received a call that said "we do not need your services" no explanation. This was 4/11. I called and spoke with Jeff just the other day about a need in GA. After his review of area he called me and said the area was not conducive to where I live. 45 minutes away.

WHY is that?
    Spelling, Grammar, Rejection Issues ???

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Retha Coppock Guest

Thank you, but I past the test, telephone interview, several emails. never mind I want red light, green light. I appreaciate your response.

It could be because you don't know the difference between passed and past.

However, asking here is probably a waste of time. You should be asking the people that rejected you.

Good luck.

Retha Coppock Guest

I want to thank everyone for the spell check. After using the internet a lot I get caught up in making it short. (like u instead of you). I have a B.S by the way. I just can not find work; mainly because I ran my own "services" business for years. You will help me be more alert. I appreciate the corrections

Hi Retha,
    I worked for them for a year. It is hard to make enough money to cover expenses, especially if you live so far away from the survey/inspection locations. They should have looked at geography before you went through training.

Last edited by Phil Gould; 10-28-2012 at 07:52 AM.

Retha Coppock Guest

Talking Re: Introduction

Thanks for your reply. I am on my 4th day at work and it was worth the wait. I like their training. My team supervisor is great.