Stephen G Guest

Default Photo on your business card...?

Had coffee with one of three realtors I would have coffee with. He remarked that I do not have my picture on my card. He said many of his clients mention that the card with the pic may get...the pick..

My cards do not have my ruddy face glaring back...does yours...?

I am going to need another gazillion cards made and may have to set up a photo shoot if I choose to model....

Do you or don't you have a really old pic of yourself on your card....

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: Photo on your business card...?

If I had a really old pic on my card it would have been taken today

Stephen G Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    If I had a really old pic on my card it would have been taken today
    Laughed so hard...thanks Ted...

Stephen, I have my photo on my business card. I like cards with photos kinda helps me put the face with the name. Funny how some photos are 30 year old prom pictures, mine is recent.
    Just noticed my avatar is about 6 yrs old.

Last edited by Rick Vernon; 11-21-2012 at 04:39 AM. Reason: avatar
    If a man empties his purse into his head no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest
    Benjamin Franklin

I don't have a photo on my card, but it's a pretty good likeness, nonetheless...

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Ok, all kidding aside, I do have a photo on my business card.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

I don't have my picture on my card, but I do have it on my website.

Like Ray, I do not have my photo on my card but it is on my website. My smiling face is the first thing folks see for better or for worse! I do get several comments from clients that it is nice to see a picture of who you are talking and dealing with. I do need to change my photo, I have dropped some of my baby fat from the one I have up on my site.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Garry Blankenship Guest

It's an interesting question. All of us already being pretty may not be enough. I'm wondering, if some objective opinion of one's "look" from a marketing perspective would be worth while. I mean Mr. Rodgers could hold a Black Belt, but I doubt he would go very far as an action movie star.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Just got my business cards redone and my pic put on it. I expect business to skyrocket. Whaddayathink?

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Yup that should work real well!

Remember if you not good looking like me, its wise not to put your photo on your biz card or website!

Stephen G Guest

My first cards, the beta's, they had my pic...I had more Mike Holmes comments, that they never got a second run. So, I grew out my flat top I've had for over 25 years, added a full goatee..I don't think I'm gonna get calls to model anytime soon....I'm having enough trouble with this career, never mind one that forces you to starve...

Well I am going to start thinking about how the pic should be set up:...in the attic,up on a roof, under a deck...beside my truck and logo or just like the realtors do, head shot, except not smiling...think ill stand beside the truck....thankfully my Canon has a delete button...

I will post the winning mug shot...

When realtors stop using their high school yearbook pictures on their biz cards it might be worth considering.

No photo on card, but I am changing my name to Clint Eastwood.

No photo. Where people seem to be more impressed is when I give them a laminated card like your driver's license.

One of my grandfathers, who had a sense of humor, had a card with his name on the bottom. In the center it read "I'm a bit of a liar myself but go ahead with your story." I expect it worked well for him.

Eric Barker, ACI
    Lake Barrington, IL

Johnny Cash's bizness card. While we wait for Steve's mug shot.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

Frank Adame Guest

My cards are extra heavy, high gloss, rounded corners and in full color front and back. My photo is on the back side along with additional info about me. I order cards once a year and always update my photo. I noticed my receding hairline so my photo shows me with a cap now.

I've had photo on card for years. Nothing special. One my daughter took and had me laughing. I use solid plastic cards that seem to me more impressive to people for some reason. I tell them that they don't melt in my pocket.

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA

I've had my picture on my card for years. Full color simple picture of me in front of a brick wall. Taken by my daughter.

Love having my pic on my card, people have a tendency to not ask questions and just let me go about my work