Thread: New Inspector

Default New Inspector

Hello. Was going to say Im a Baby Inspector but have already read enough on here to chose my words a little more carefully. Just passed the Texas test and looking forward to this new career and especially looking forward to learning through this forum and gleaning from all of yall's experience.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: New Inspector

Quote Originally Posted by Gratton Williams View Post
    Hello. Was going to say Im a Baby Inspector but have already read enough on here to chose my words a little more carefully. Just passed the Texas test and looking forward to this new career and especially looking forward to learning through this forum and gleaning from all of yall's experience.
    Welcome to the field! Don't hesitate to ask questions, lots of questions. This job is often more encompassing than people initially think.

Eric Barker, ACI
    Lake Barrington, IL

Welcome on board,wishing you success.

Stephen G Guest

Welcome to the board, don't feed the animals.....

Welcome!!! Ask away (and yes... choose words carefully) LOL

Best of luck to you!

Andrew Constantine
    http://InspectProHomeInspections.com
    Charlotte NC Home Inspector

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. Ill definitely be asking questions. For my license I went the 328 hour course with related work experience. So I do not have any actual inspection experience. Although as a professional firefighter for 18 years I have certainly performed many residential during and after fires and for home owner emergencies. Always nice getting a call at 3 am because someone has hot water dripping from the kitchen ceiling and find a leaking hot water heater in the attic. Im fortunate enough to have several inspector friends and they have graciously agreed to allow me to tag along on inspections. Really looking forward to getting started.

Smile Re: New Inspector

We were all new at some point. Put evenVeterans have questions too. We are all learning new things everyday, And yes, there are real pros on this forum that are always willing to helps us . This is one of the best forum for inspector and Brian has done a super job bringing us all together. Welcome on board and wishing you the very best in your new carrier .

Fidel F. Gonzales
    RELIANT INSPECTION SERVICE
    http://www.reliant-corp.com

Fidel. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. Jump in any time!

Welcome to the home inspection profession. Always remember there is never a question you may have that you can not find an answer too. Great resourse here with alot of experience inspectors from all over the country.

Ken McConnell
    Quality Home & Building Inspection Consultants