Post Hello New Friends

Travis vonRentzell from Nebraska, Owner/Inspector of Tracker Home Inspection &Consulting LLC. I am new to this group, finding some valuable information on the Home Inspection industry. As with all of us, i am always looking for growth. It would be greatly appreciated for some growth ideas & what are some other great groups to affiliate with? Anyone that has any fun marketing ideas to keep my business on the cutting edge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks & I hope all the best for all of you Home Inspectors in your rewarding career path (as trying as it can be at times).

Tracker Home Inspection & Consulting LLC

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Hello New Friends

Welcome aboard. Even though I am not currently performing home inspections.

For growth ideas, I suggest you do a search for "Nathan Thornberry." He (and the book he'll try to sell you) should provide everything you're looking for.

Cool Re: Hello New Friends

Thanks for the recommendation to check in about Nathan Thornberry. We found some GREAT information and purchased AND read his book "The Hungry Home Inspector". My Marketing/Office Manager showed me she was on the right track for Marketing based off the book information. Of course now she wants to go to the conference to meet Nathan and other Inspectors and Vendors. Any thoughts if the conference is good for Her to go to? I'm worried to leave town at that time. She can work from a phone and computer/tablet; I can NOT.

Depends on the conference. I just saw Nathan at the ASHI conference in Las Vegas in January. Great presentation!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis vonRentzell View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation to check in about Nathan Thornberry. We found some GREAT information and purchased AND read his book "The Hungry Home Inspector". My Marketing/Office Manager showed me she was on the right track for Marketing based off the book information. Of course now she wants to go to the conference to meet Nathan and other Inspectors and Vendors. Any thoughts if the conference is good for Her to go to? I'm worried to leave town at that time. She can work from a phone and computer/tablet; I can NOT.
    This should be a great place to meet venders and other inspectors.
    2013 Atlantic City Inspection Conference

Nathan charged you for his book, he gives it away to some guys, if you go tell him I said he should give you your money back

Marketing ideas. I've had a few guys agree this is a good marketing tool
    http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_i...ing-tools.html

Last edited by Dan Harris; 02-04-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

A person who has a great amount of marketing ideas for home inspectors in Mike Crow. He actually owned a HI company, where as Nathan has not. Mike has many ideas and tools that inspectors have used over the years that have made them very successful.

Now for my disclaimer..... Mike Crow is not for everyone, only you can decide if what he has to offer fits your personality and company.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Talking Re: Hello New Friends

Part of your marketing should be to promote your website and you can do that simply by putting your business name and website on your signature line of your posts and on your profile of Inspection News.

Make it easy for potential clients to find you!

Welcome aboard.