Allen Hwang Guest

Default FS: Brand New FLIR B400 on EBAY

Brand New FLIR B400 Building Inspection Thermal Infrared Imaging Camera | eBay

If you want to do a transaction outside Ebay, I will let you have my savings (Ebay fees and so on).

For any questions, please feel free to send me an email at allenee2009@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Allen

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: FS: Brand New FLIR B400 on EBAY

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Hwang View Post
    Brand New FLIR B400 Building Inspection Thermal Infrared Imaging Camera | eBay

If you want to do a transaction outside Ebay, I will let you have my savings (Ebay fees and so on).
    I believe that putting things on ebay and then offering to do the transaction outside of ebay (to save the ebay fees, etc.) is a violation of the agreement you signed when you put it on ebay.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I think you can withdraw an item from e-bay up until someone makes a bid on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    I think you can withdraw an item from e-bay up until someone makes a bid on it.
    I believe so too ... unless the intention is to bypass ebay and their fees, which could be difficult to prove ... except for when one advertises that on the internet ...

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Ted Menelly Guest

You can put something up for sale on Ebay but have it listed as for sale outside and can be with drawn at any time. Automobiles are quite often listed like that from dealers selling say hot rods and such. "You reserve the right to"

Allen Hwang Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    I believe that putting things on ebay and then offering to do the transaction outside of ebay (to save the ebay fees, etc.) is a violation of the agreement you signed when you put it on ebay.
    Sure. No transaction outside Ebay!

Happy now?