Thread: Thanks Brian

Default Thanks Brian

I received your send out card the other day and understand how many find value in your card service as a result.

The card congratulated me on being a Grand Pa and was very thoughtful.

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Thumbs up Re: Thanks Brian

Hi Bob,

I'm glad you liked the card.

I saw the post about you having a granddaughter and I feel that moments in life like that deserve more than the "Congrats" in an email or facebook post.

I mean what I say and feel that receiving an old fashioned card is still the best way to express feelings.

I hope you are having a blast with Ellie!

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

And if you are anyone else is interested in sending cards you can check out this link

It has changed my life.

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan

Default Re: Thanks Brian

Brian,
    I have to say that it interesting to see the process and the business concept. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Sorrells View Post
    Brian,
    I have to say that it interesting to see the process and the business concept. Thanks
    Hi Gary,

I was introduced to it about 7 years ago and it has been great for my personal relationships with family and friends and for business. In fact, is has turned many clients into friends and that is an amazing feeling. Simply by showing them that you care.

Such a simple concept, and one that all the top marketers and salespeople write about constantly. Keep in touch with your clients with a hand written, personal card and that will do better for your client relationships than any promotion can. Just show them that you care. Just think how you feel when you actually get a card in the mail. A much better feeling than an email isn't it?

Send Out Cards is the best of both worlds. It is on-line, convenient, easy and inexpensive and it delivers a personal handwritten card in the mail that will be remembered long after any email or promotional gimmick that you might otherwise send.

And it is cost effective. The other day I had to stop and buy birthday card at Big Lots (a discount store around here). The basic, generic card was $3.47. The custom cards I send out with all the pictures I want is only .93. That includes the envelope, printing, stuffing stamping and mailing it for me. Postage is just the normal postage fee, no mark up. You can't beat that. An email is "cheaper" but the card is a much better value.

I was just at the ASHI conference and I can't tell you how many people came up to thank me for this card or that. Many telling me the the card sits on their desk. With so many people on InspectionNews and Facebook telling us about their lives it's easy to be kind a send a card. Birthdays are posted, new babies are posted, loss of pets are posted etc. It just takes a moment to send a sincere card and touch someone's life. They will remember how you made them feel.

When I get a chance I will post some of the cards I have sent so you can see why.

Anyone can send a free card and find out more by clicking here

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan