Default Help on this older panel

Walked into this older panel....main disconnect 60amps/220v....older service conductors cut off and left to rot at the bottom.....double tapping....GFCI inoperative.....i think there is a fuse on the right upper corner....any other observations would help!

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Help on this older panel

The conductors at the bottom have been cut off and the service entrance conductors from the meter are coming into a 2 pole 60 amp breaker at the top right. I could not tell the size of the conductors feeding the 60amp 2 pole breaker. I'm uploading a couple more images to get a better view...

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

very simple,
    save a life
    Panel requires replacement!
    Period
    why screw around with a bastardized piece of crap?

Missing a cable clamp in the bottom. Mr. Sparky didn't have a hex wrench for those cable lugs? Is that a #14 wire on the 20 amp breaker?

There's plenty of fodder there for an electrician. Best fix is a replacement, I agree with Wayne on that one.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

1200 bucks...replace the panel..and you and your client will be ablle to sleep at night..