Default Happy Mardi Gras!

So far this first quarter is shaping up to be much better than the past couple of first quarters. But, down here in this part of the country no matter how busy you are, no matter what you have going on, everything must shut down (at least for the day) so that the masses may run through the streets and screem at the top of their lungs to get a strangers attention in order for the stranger to throw them some cheap piece of plastic something made in China that has no discernable value after today. Now don't get me wrong, I think everyone should be allowed to blow off a little steam from time to time, otherwise we would all be walking the streets like ticking time bombs. I mean, in my younger days I was that person I described at the beginning of this post. That being said, at this point in my life I would much rather be crawling through an attic, or catching up on a report than participating in all of those other cultural obligations that come with being a citizen of the central Gulf Coast. After all, screaming "HEY, THROW ME SOMETHIN MISTA" just doesn't pay the bills. As i've grown up and taken on new challenges in my life, i've realized that Mardi Gras day can mean many different things. To me, it is a day to unwind at home with the family and gear up for a very busy Spring. So to all of you that understand what spring means to our profession I say "Laissez Le Bon Temps rouler!"