Thread: US Inspect

Default US Inspect

Hello, I've been contacted to be a US INspect sub contractor Home Inspector in my area. I haven't got alot of information from them as of yet but was wondering if anyone has advice good or bad about dong business with them??

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: US Inspect

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nordberg View Post
    Hello, I've been contacted to be a US INspect sub contractor Home Inspector in my area. I haven't got alot of information from them as of yet but was wondering if anyone has advice good or bad about dong business with them??
    They have been around for years and are fine. Just don't expect the same fee scale as what you are most likely charging now.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nordberg View Post
    I subcontracted Radon testing for them for over a year at my regular test fee. Always paid on time, no hassles. I think either they don't have any more relocations in my area or they found someone willing to do the testing for less money. You have to submit a 1099 and pay $30 for a background check.

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA

Every competent inspector in the profession knows what US Inspect really amounts to . . .

Texas Inspector
    http://www.texasinspector.com
    What the plainspoken man lacks in subtlety, he makes up in clarity.