Default Google and DNS problem

Is anyone else experiencing problems when going to any website and getting this error? Its happening quite a bit, seems to come and go but I have been getting this message over the last couple of weeks.

Thanks.

This webpage is not available

The server at www.weatheroffice.gc.ca can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
    Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later.
    • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
    • Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.
    • Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... and deselect "Predict network actions to improve page load performance." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
    • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
    • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to Applications > System Preferences > Network > Advanced > Proxies and deselect any proxies that have been selected.

Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.