Exclamation ** IMPORTANT ** Board Rules Infraction System/Policy

Just a reminder to all to click the "Report Post" icon under an objectionable post that is breaking the Message Board rules rather than getting into a personal argument.

An infraction will be given to any individual who's post (posted on or after 03/06/13) has been reported to me by another member (that person will remain anonymous) and in my opinion has violated any of the message board rules/agreement including the "Defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, and/or threatening" portion of the message board rules.

Each infraction will last for 30 days.

2 infractions accumulated within a 30 day period will result in a 2 week suspension from posting on the board.

2 suspensions to one individual and their account/membership will be removed from the InspectionNews Message Board for a *MINIMUM* of 6 months.

All I ask is that you treat each other with respect while discussing your opinion on a subject.

If you feel the need to personally attack each other do it through PM or e-mail but keep it off the board.

Do not get suckered into a confrontation or you to may receive an infraction for your reply. Just report the post in question.

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper
    View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Default Re: ** IMPORTANT ** Board Rules Infraction System/Policy

I thought you did away with the 'report post' button because it is no longer there, but after reading your post I figured it must still be there, and it is, that little read triangle in the lower left corner - except that it does not state what it is unless you move the cursor over it and you have the settings set to display those message tags.

I think a simple 'Report' like before would be better, sure was easier to find.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Watch out Jerry, you're bordering on abusive and harrasing

END GLOBAL WHINING

"Can't we all just get along?"
    -Reginald Denny.