Jim Butler Guest

Default Radon certification

I am having difficulty putting together a quality assurance/quality control plan to get certified as a Radon inspector in the state of Iowa. Is there someone who would be willing to help me with this and maybe let me use the template that they used?

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Radon certification

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Butler View Post
    I am having difficulty putting together a quality assurance/quality control plan to get certified as a Radon inspector in the state of Iowa. Is there someone who would be willing to help me with this and maybe let me use the template that they used?
    Go to AARST American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists , they sell a CD with QA templates for $100.

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA

Default Re: Radon certification

Jim, before you pay a $100. quiry the manufactures of the radon measuring device your going to use or are using. You may be able to get something from them for nothing.

If a man empties his purse into his head no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest
    Benjamin Franklin