Thread: Tool Pouch

Default Tool Pouch

There was a post on here about 3 yrs ago mentioning a great little vinyl tool pouch with only 3 pockets. It mentioned the companies website. I bought one and its about wore out. If the inspector that posted it remembers that website I'd appreciate him posting it again. I can't find one like it anywhere. There are no tags in mine.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Tool Pouch

Have you searched Amazon.com for 'tool pouch'? You might recognize it from the many pictured there.

Andrew Kling Guest

Could you post a picture of the tool pouch? Both front and back as well as dimensions?

Do you like the vinyl version, or would you have preferred leather?

It's not vinyl, but I just finished making a tool apron for myself that holds all the small items needed during the inspection. It took me about an hour to whip up, and it will be getting a field test at this afternoon's inspection.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Welmoed Sisson
    Inspections by Bob, LLC, Boyds, MD
    "Given sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."

Quote Originally Posted by Welmoed Sisson View Post
    It's not vinyl, but I just finished making a tool apron for myself that holds all the small items needed during the inspection. It took me about an hour to whip up, and it will be getting a field test at this afternoon's inspection.
    Thanks for the response. Mine was small and i could wear it on my belt. I'll find something comparable.

Andrew Kling Guest

Well if you do see fit to post a pic, I can point you to some manufacturers of leather pouches that you might not otherwise find. Though I would just need a reference as to what your really looking for.

Last edited by Andrew Kling; 03-24-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Go to Duluth Trading. They have all kinds of tool pouches, made of fire hose material with leather.

Not exactly sure of the reasoning, wanting to replace a vinyl unit that wore out in only 3 years' of use, with an identical unit. I've been using several well-made pouches for more than 20 years, one all leather and the other reinforced nylon. Both belts they came with are showing a bit of wear, but neither pouch is even close to the end of its service life. And both (especially the leather one) have been heavily used while performing inspection and construction duties.

Last edited by BridgeMan; 03-26-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Welmoed Sisson View Post
    Nice and with your logo too!

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.