Default HI THIS IS BILL ROSS

HI, this is Bill Ross
    SR. TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
    AMERICAN HOME INSPECTORS TRAINING INSTITUTE.

I just joined this group, it is a great learning tool for anyyone!!
    I have been in the home inspection and training business since 1984.

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: HI THIS IS BILL ROSS

Quote Originally Posted by William Ross View Post
    HI, this is Bill Ross
    SR. TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
    AMERICAN HOME INSPECTORS TRAINING INSTITUTE.

I just joined this group, it is a great learning tool for anyyone!!
    I have been in the home inspection and training business since 1984.
    Hi Bill
    No offence, but in regards to this forum, if your students were to use it, you might not be needed.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Welcome Bill!

Bill is an old friend and has been referring his students to InspectionNews for many years.

Bill, I know you have been following for a long time but I'm glad to see you posting.

I wish you and your family a very happy Easter and I hope to see you soon.

Take care,

Brian

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cantrell View Post
    Hi Bill
    No offence, but in regards to this forum, if your students were to use it, you might not be needed.

Rick

Everyone getting into the inspection business needs training, plus continued training throughout their career, my job will always be around for the new students getting into the business, all of us started in the business as a new home inspector in need of allot if training!
    Every one of us needed training, no one is a home inspector over night, it takes a couple good years of experience and on going training before you start to know the industry. Classroom training, conventions,seminars, association meetings and forums such as this one, are all important to one being successful as a "good" home inspector, they need training from all the different areas of training offered in the industry. Surly they would need more training then just a forum, or a class such as I teach, you never stop learning in this business, if you want to stay on top of everything we do and all the changes then on going training is a must. I recommend all my students get into an association and to go to meetings, seminars, conventions, and use several of the forums available to them to stay up to date and continue to grow professionally

However, many inspectors do not continue getting extra training and will only do what ever the minimum requirements set by an association or the state. You can recommend and assist them, however, it is up to the individual to make himself a well informed professional inspector, no one can do it for them.

Regards

Bill Ross

Quote Originally Posted by William Ross View Post
    Rick

Everyone getting into the inspection business needs training, plus continued training throughout their career, my job will always be around for the new students getting into the business, all of us started in the business as a new home inspector in need of allot if training!
    Every one of us needed training, no one is a home inspector over night, it takes a couple good years of experience and on going training before you start to know the industry. Classroom training, conventions,seminars, association meetings and forums such as this one, are all important to one being successful as a "good" home inspector, they need training from all the different areas of training offered in the industry. Surly they would need more training then just a forum, or a class such as I teach, you never stop learning in this business, if you want to stay on top of everything we do and all the changes then on going training is a must. I recommend all my students get into an association and to go to meetings, seminars, conventions, and use several of the forums available to them to stay up to date and continue to grow professionally

However, many inspectors do not continue getting extra training and will only do what ever the minimum requirements set by an association or the state. You can recommend and assist them, however, it is up to the individual to make himself a well informed professional inspector, no one can do it for them.

Regards

Bill Ross
    I agree,
    I was just pulling your chain.
    Glad your here.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hannigan View Post
    Welcome Bill!

Bill is an old friend and has been referring his students to InspectionNews for many years.

Bill, I know you have been following for a long time but I'm glad to see you posting.

I wish you and your family a very happy Easter and I hope to see you soon.

Take care,

Brian

BRIAN

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!! IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK ON YOUR FORUM!!

REGARDS

BILL ROSS

Bill,welcome on board,we look forward to hearing your words of wisdom.