Professional Home and Property Inspectors of Canada
Inspecteur professionnel d'habitations et propriétés du Canada

This is a reminder that the HUB Insurance Webinar will take place on April 9 at 10:00 AM. It will be hosted live from Burlington, but if you can't be there, you can take part from anywhere using your computer. See more details below and don't forget to email Allan to register.

Log in early please we open the web at 9:30 am. Same with onsite meeting come early for breakfast.
Webinar April 9 @ 10:00 AM to Noon

On April 9, Kim Smith of HUB International will be doing a Webinar on Managing Risk for Home Inspectors. This Webinar will take place from the PHPIC Regional meeting in Burlington and will earn 4 CECs for attendance. As with all regular PHPIC meetings, the Webinar is open to all inspectors, whether they are PHPIC members or not.

How to Register

• You must register for the Webinar ahead of time.
  • If you haven't yet registered, click here to register.
  • You will receive a reminder 1 hour before the seminar.
  • Make sure that your computer speakers are connected and operating.
  • Test your system by clicking here. Please do this ahead of time, so there's no last minute panic to join in.

If you're in the Burlington area, you're welcome to attend the meeting in person at:

Burlington Regional Meeting Group
Black Bull Restaurant
1124 Guelph Line
Burlington, ON L7P 2S8
For our Ottawa Group Meeting members - for this time only, there will not be a meeting at Louis Steakhouse. You also can join the Webinar from your computer.

Questions

As part of the session, Kim will answer questions. To make the session as valuable for everyone as possible, please think of your questions ahead of time and send them to us so we can forward them to Kim. Here are a couple of examples:

• If I have a complaint from a customer, what should I do?
  • Does my policy cover me to test for asbestos?

It's your turn - you must have questions! Don't worry about asking a stupid question and you can be anonymous if you send us your questions ahead of time. Send us an email to admin@phpic.ca.

You will also be able to ask questions using a chat bar on the side panel of your computer screen.

Professional Home and Property Inspectors of Canada
PHPIC - IPHPC