Default Name that inspection

I have been searching my mind for a term and just can not find it. I’m hoping one of you guys will know the term I am looking for.

There is a type of inspection where one reviews all of the physical assets of a business or property and creates a long range maintenance schedule and a projection of useful service life and so on. This is most often used to help property managers develop long range budgets for perhaps 3, 5, 10 or more years out.

I know there is a specific name for that type of inspection but I can not for the life of me bring it to mind. Any help out there with this?

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Name that inspection

What you are asking about is essentially a Condo Reserve Study. However, if it isn't a Condo building I typically call it a Property Reserve Study. I normally do these in conjunction with a Property Condition Report.
    My PCR is based on the ASTM 2018. The reserve study is based on an excel sheet I've put together for detailed numbers. For basic numbers I have a line item cost page that gets included in the PCR. Amount of detail for either depends on what the client wants and building type, conditions.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Keller View Post
    What you are asking about is essentially a Condo Reserve Study. However, if it isn't a Condo building I typically call it a Property Reserve Study. I normally do these in conjunction with a Property Condition Report.
    My PCR is based on the ASTM 2018. The reserve study is based on an excel sheet I've put together for detailed numbers. For basic numbers I have a line item cost page that gets included in the PCR. Amount of detail for either depends on what the client wants and building type, conditions.
    Thats it! Reserve study is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks Markus

Bert de Haan Guest

I've heard it called a BCA; a Building Condition Assessment.