Default TRCC new requirements

Is anyone in Texas up on the new rules from the TRCC (Texas Residential Construction Commission) concerning required inspections in unincorporated areas?

CHAPTER 446. RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION IN UNINCORPORATED AREAS AND OTHER
    AREAS NOT SUBJECT TO MUNICIPAL INSPECTIONS
    Sec. 446.001. APPLICABILITY OF CHAPTER. This chapter applies to residential construction described by
    Sections 401.003(a)(1), (2), and (3) in an unincorporated area and to other areas not subject to municipal
    inspections.
    Sec. 446.002. INSPECTION REQUIRED. (a) A builder shall have a new home or other improvement to which
    this chapter applies inspected by a fee inspector.
    (b) For new construction subject to this chapter, there shall be a minimum of three inspections
    performed during the project to ensure code compliance, as applicable, at the following stages of construction:
    (1) foundation, prior to the placement of concrete;
    (2) framing and mechanical systems prior to being covered with sheetrock or other interior wall
    covering; and
    (3) final inspection when the home is completed.

Sec. 446.004. FEE INSPECTOR. A fee inspector must be either a licensed engineer, a registered architect, a
    professional inspector licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission, or a third-party inspector qualified under
    Section 427.001(b). A builder may use the same or a different fee inspector for inspections required under this
    chapter.
    Sec. 446.005. ELEMENTS OF INSPECTION. The commission by rule shall:
    (1) establish the elements of the construction that must be inspected under this chapter in
    accordance with Section 446.002 to ensure compliance with the applicable code provisions as required
    by Section 430.001(d); and
    (2) prescribe the form and the manner in which the results of the inspection will be reported in
    writing.
    This is new information to me, part of the new legislation from the last session.
    Jim