Default No luck on uploading photos

I have tried the new photo upload and have not been able to upload photos. I reduced to photo size several times all the way down to mobile view. Still no luck, is there something I am missing here. I am logged in and I see all of the photos that I have used in the past.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: No luck on uploading photos

Have you looked here? Reading and Posting Messages

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Still no luck. I am logged in, I click on Add Files, select Browse, select pic to upload and it just times out. Little timer circle at top just keeps on going and will not upload the photo. The pic was resized small enough, and I can see my older pics that I have used in past. I am trying just one photo at a time not multiple photos at once. Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Tarter View Post
    Still no luck. I am logged in, I click on Add Files, select Browse, select pic to upload and it just times out. Little timer circle at top just keeps on going and will not upload the photo. The pic was resized small enough, and I can see my older pics that I have used in past. I am trying just one photo at a time not multiple photos at once. Am I missing something here?
    How Fast is you Internet ? Speakeasy Speed Test

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.