Bill Allen Guest

Default Introduction post

Greetings, just a quick introduction of myself. My name is Bill and come from almost 20 years in the chemical maintenance industry. This included maintaining and repairing equipment and buildings on the plant site. We had buildings from new construction, to moved in machine sheds garages. I've been inspecting homes since 2010 doing both home and commercial building inspections as well as some insurance and revaluation photo reports for a few different clients

I started inspecting homes when my daughter was looking to purchase her first home because I did not want them to get a home with problems like I did when we purchased our current home 15 years ago. We had to replace all the windows and replace a knee wall under a window because of rot.

My goal is to help others looking into purchasing a new home or building to make an informed decision about the property they are considering knowing about any deficiencies that are found.

I am a member in good standing of InterNACHI.

Bill Allen
    Top To Bottom Real Estate Inspections
    ballen@ne.nachi.org
    402-910-7424
    www.ttbrei.com
    NebrHomeInsspections
    www.nebrhomeinspections.com