Default A strange place for this

Interesting find from yesterday's inspection in the attic.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance
    Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

Default Re: A strange place for this

Cute. Who was it drawed by?

A few years ago a local guy sold an interior wall of his house that had been painted (as in a painting) by an artist that later became famous. The buyer took the wall with the painting to put on display. That Lucy may have been "drawed" by a young Charles Schultz and is worth a fortune. Or it could have been "drawed" by a kid in the mid-'60s (which is what it looks like). You never know.

"Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

Drawed by was covered by the rafter.

27 year old house.

Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

If Shultz done that I hope there plenty of attic decking up there or someones going to come falling through the ceilings to look at his art work.

All I've ever seen is numbers markings with a pencil. Carpenter addition and subtractions. Mabe an occasional spatter of blood.

We use to staple a dollar bill upon the inside of framing before the drywall went up and a note apologizing for the excessive nailing we did. We made sure that the walls wasn't coming down easily.

The dollar was for the next individual that would come through in the future to tear out those walls on a remodel project.

rick