Default Any extremely thorough inspector near the Greensboro, NC area interested.....

in inspecting a prospective buy for me?? I could hire one of the inspectors through the realtor's service but I'd rather have my pick of my own. It's a 2 story 2300 sq ft residence built in 2010 near browns summit. I have a few concerns about the decking but nothing else glaring to this untrained eye. Looking to have it done in a week or so. Thanks for any help.

If interested, feel free to email

Last edited by matthew symmes; 04-03-2014 at 02:09 PM.
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Any extremely thorough inspector near the Greensboro, NC area interested.....

If you cannot find someone give me a call. It it is a little out my normal area but if you cannot find someone and we can make scheduling work, I will do what I can.

919-851-7960

Jeff Zehnder - Home Inspector, Raleigh, NC
    http://www.jjeffzehnder.com/
    http://carolinahomeinspections.com/

Default Re: Any extremely thorough inspector near the Greensboro, NC area interested.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Zehnder View Post
    If you cannot find someone give me a call. It it is a little out my normal area but if you cannot find someone and we can make scheduling work, I will do what I can.

919-851-7960

Thank you sir. I'll let you know. Everything got pushed back a week or so, so hopefully that will work in both of our favors. I'll be in touch. Thanks again.

David Stoffer Guest

Go to ashi.com

There will be a place "find an inspector" you can put in the zip code, adjust the millage and it will give you ASHI inspectors

Quote Originally Posted by David Stoffer View Post
    Go to ashi.com

There will be a place "find an inspector" you can put in the zip code, adjust the millage and it will give you ASHI inspectors

Excellent info, thank you! There's been a delay in our "contract", so we're waiting on an appraisal to come in so that we can get this inspection done.