Anna Bananna Guest

Exclamation Received email back from Recruiting Department at Mueller Services

Does this sound about right? From what I've been reading on these forums is that you have about a week to do all your collective information, photos AND THEN finish up all the online reports as long as they are due before the week's deadline. Or does this vary from location to location? This means after completing my daytime field works, I still need to complete and submit all my cases before I go back into the field the next day?!

Someone please enlighten me. Would it be easier to just bring a laptop with a wifi hotspot and complete my online paperwork on the spot if this is the case? I don't see this being very efficient if you're doing HV's which take a lot of time.

After reviewing your application we would like the opportunity to interview you for the field representative position. Please read through the following job details and follow the directions below.

Overview:

Mueller Reports, headquartered in Buffalo, NY, is a nationwide provider of insurance data related services. These services include the collection of both residential and commercial insurance data. Mueller is recognized by the top insurance carriers for providing customers with industry leading quality, customer service, and technology. We take pride in recruiting and training motivated individuals for either a full or part time career in the insurance services industry.

Description:

Field representatives are expected to be professional, organized and motivated individuals. Each field representative is responsible for making his or her own schedule and completing reports within the designated timeline. Conducting surveys and completing reports involve taking photographs, recording measurements, and making observations in order to document the condition of homes. After a report is completed in the field, field representatives submit photographs and measurements online. Field representatives are expected to schedule appointments between other non-appointment cases and map out the necessary routes as efficiently as possible. During the average workday, a typical field representative will complete 5 to 15 reports in the field over the course of 4 to 8 hours. Within 24 hours, the reports must be submitted with the appropriate photos and collected data. Driving a vehicle is a large aspect of this position. Field representatives must be willing to travel to all parts of their assigned territory.

Training:

The paid, online training program consists of independent reading, self-administered tests, web conference training sessions, and, in most states, a final ride-along with a field trainer. All training is paid at $10/hour.

On average, the training is completed in 40 to 50 hours within a 2 week time frame. Along with Training Department staff, the manager who hired you will closely follow your progress throughout the training process. Once you graduate from training, you will be ready to start on your own. Your manager will be available for additional guidance as necessary.

Compensation:

Field representatives are paid a base hourly rate and a tax exempt mileage reimbursement of .40 cents per mile. For every completed report, you will be asked to record all of the time you spent completing the report and the miles you traveled. Mueller also supports a weekly production incentive plan that can potentially increase weekly pay for motivated field representatives who meet or exceed established goals. Mueller’s payroll is run weekly.

Next step:

Please call in for a phone interview on Monday through Friday between 9 am and noon Eastern Time. Our number is 1-888-876-0414.

Thank you for your interest in Mueller Reports and we look forward to speaking with you!

Sincerely,

The Mueller Reports Team

Inspection Referral

Anna Bananna Guest

Default Re: Received email back from Recruiting Department at Mueller Services

Sigh... They were advertising for insurance inspectors in the NYC area too...

Thank you for your interest in Mueller Services, Inc. We have reviewed your interview and, at this time, do not have any positions available that fit your qualifications. If you wish, you may reapply for this position after 6 months.
    Thank you again for your time and interest in Mueller Services, Inc.

Sincerely,

Mueller Services Inc.

**PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. ALL REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL GO TO A SYSTEM EMAIL ACCOUNT AND ARE NOT MONITORED.**