Thread: Need Inspector

Bob Spermo Guest

Default Need Inspector

Anyone near Lancaster, Va that would like to perform an inspection on a 3800 sq ft home? It is for my daughter's father-in-law! Let me know if you are interested. Bob 210 385-1209.

Inspection Referral

Default Re: Need Inspector

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Spermo View Post
    Anyone near Lancaster, Va that would like to perform an inspection on a 3800 sq ft home? It is for my daughter's father-in-law! Let me know if you are interested. Bob 210 385-1209.

Bob,
    Im in Virginia, but not near Lancaster. If your having difficulties finding a good inspector, I would be more than happy to assist. In addition to my standard fee's, I would add $60 for gas.

We Inspect It, LLC | Virginia Home Inspections in Fredericksburg

Default Re: Need Inspector

I checked the Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors web site VAREI.ORG and didn't find any current members within 30 miles. Most of the inspectors in VAREI are both ASHI and State certified.

VAREI had one inspector that WAS in Reedville but now shows his address as Vienna. So, that's a bust. As per James, if you can't find someone, let me know but understand my inspection fees are a bit higher than a lot of inspectors in the area. That's at least a 2 hour round trip for me, in Fredericksburg, and I also would have to add for time and travel.

The above statements are expressed solely as my opinion and in all probability will conflict with someone else's.
    Stu, Fredericksburg VA