Default Emails from "Certified Inspectors Network"

I just started receiving emails from "Certified Inspectors Network" asking me to click links for new and exciting benefits. Their domain name is registered in Panama and a Google search doesn't turn up any history. I am not planning on clicking their link but just wanted to put this out there in case anyone else was receiving these emails. Click with extreme caution. If anyone has any info regarding this organization - especially if it is legit, please say so and I will remove this post.

Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Emails from "Certified Inspectors Network"

Quote Originally Posted by Oni Shaw View Post
    I just started receiving emails from "Certified Inspectors Network" asking me to click links for new and exciting benefits. Their domain name is registered in Panama and a Google search doesn't turn up any history. I am not planning on clicking their link but just wanted to put this out there in case anyone else was receiving these emails. Click with extreme caution. If anyone has any info regarding this organization - especially if it is legit, please say so and I will remove this post.
    I have received several emails from them but haven't tried any of the links. One reason I haven't is because of the word "certified" in their title. The term is used too loosely these days, to the point of abuse in our industry. So I shy away from anything or anyone who claims to be "certified" or from any organization that calls itself or its members "certified" unless it's a government agency or accredited school, or person trained by one who keeps up regular training and re-certification. The unsuspecting public is being duped regularly by HI's and organizations using the the term and it's gotten to be downright deceitful and that reflects negatively on all of us in this business.

Beacon Inspection Services
    Proudly Serving the Greater Henderson and Las Vegas Valley Area in Southern Nevada!
    Like Beacon On Facebook

Marshall Brown Guest

Default Re: Emails from "Certified Inspectors Network"

Perhaps I should feel slighted, I haven't been included in their mailings. NOT!