Default Company Logo on jackets etc.

I have been thinking about getting a denim winter coat, and having my company logo stiched, or maybe a patch that could be applied to the back of the coat. Well since it is snowing today I need to get with it. Does anyone know if there is a company on the web that can do that if I email them my logo. Or maybe getting a coat locally and finding an embroidery place. Any ideas.

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper
    Paul Kondzich
    Ft. Myers, FL.

Default Re: Company Logo on jackets etc.

You're best off finding a local shop that embroiders your stuff. Once you set up a relationship with a shop, they'll have your logo programmed into the machines that they use. When I bring in a new batch of shirts, I just drop them off and they take care of the rest.

Dom.

Joseph P. Hagarty Guest

I have been using this company for the past year.

Custom Logo Shirts, Hats, Bags and More - The Queensboro Shirt Company

Shirts, Jackets, Computer bags, Promos, etc...

Excellent quality and service.

I had a local embroidery shop set up my logo in their machine. I think the set up charge was about $35. They sell shirts and hats but their shirts are of low quality. The hats are expensive, ~$25 with embroidery, but if only getting one or two, it is easier.

I buy better quality shirts and drop them off. They charge $12.50 per shirt for my logo and it takes about 1/2 hour while I wander the mall. They have also embroidered a jacket for me.

I bought the jacket from Wearguard. They sell quality, durable work apparel. They also do custom embroidery. The drawback is they only embroidery on their products.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Bruce Ramsey; 10-14-2007 at 06:38 PM. Reason: add photos

If there is no local shop near you, try LL Bean or Land's End. You can e-mail them your logo.