Default Inspector Pro Insurance

Anyone here have experience with InspectorPro Insurance for E&O?

OREP Insurance

Default Re: Inspector Pro Insurance

Jack,

That's who I have for 2 years now. At first I was 'leery' about them because you have to join the association. My broker assured me everything is on the up & up.

I haven't had any claims (knock on wood) so I can't tell you what that's going to be like.

They are much cheaper than Lexington who I had for about 8 years.

Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)

Thanks Darren. I did see the membership thing, but the total price is still lower than my current provider. Not a huge amount, but still lower.

I was going to start a thread asking about InspectorPro myself, seeing this I'll just join in here.

I have used EliteMGA for the last 5 years, with no claims. The two companies have quoted me similar pricing for similar coverage. What has me considering switching is the personal service I've been receiving from InspectorPro the last two years as they have been soliciting me to switch. If the level of service I've been receiving on the sales side is any indication of their general service level, then InspectorPro is way ahead of EliteMGA in the service department.

The bottom line would be if I ever have to make a claim. Does anyone have any experience/opinion with either company on the claim side ?

I think there is a big difference between customer service on the insurance end and a super friendly sales guy!

Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Endza View Post

DAMN!!

Now I have to change insurance providers.

Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)

I decided to stay with my current insurance company in spite of the glowing reports. It turned out the prices were almost the same, so I stuck with a company I am comfortable with, and has served me well.

Niccole Barnes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    I decided to stay with my current insurance company in spite of the glowing reports. It turned out the prices were almost the same, so I stuck with a company I am comfortable with, and has served me well.
    Thanks Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Foster View Post
    I was going to start a thread asking about InspectorPro myself, seeing this I'll just join in here.

I have used EliteMGA for the last 5 years, with no claims. The two companies have quoted me similar pricing for similar coverage. What has me considering switching is the personal service I've been receiving from InspectorPro the last two years as they have been soliciting me to switch. If the level of service I've been receiving on the sales side is any indication of their general service level, then InspectorPro is way ahead of EliteMGA in the service department.

The bottom line would be if I ever have to make a claim. Does anyone have any experience/opinion with either company on the claim side ?

Robert - After 7 years at FREA, I took a job with Elite MGA in April of this year because The Hartford is committed to providing one of the best E&O programs with the most competitive pricing in the industry. As many inspectors will attest to, I'm the most accessible, available, responsive insurance agent there is. Naturally you'll hear from other people soliciting your business, that's part of a salespersons job. But when it comes to servicing an existing account, we are on top of the ball when it comes to certificate requests, claims assistance, etc., etc.

I have 8 years experience insuring home inspectors so I definitely can offer sound advice/opinions when it comes to any issues you might have. That said, if there's anything you want/need from me, please feel free to contact me at 302-690-9839 or email me at bgarrison@elitemga.com

Last edited by Ben Garrison; 11-25-2013 at 11:25 AM.