Thread: Ask 4 help...

Default Ask 4 help...

Hello everyone,
    I am a licensed Insurance agent in San Francisco bay area.
    Due to health & limited time availability, I'd like to join an Insurance Inspection work
    rather then sales & presentation.
    Can someone direct me to the right resources?
    Any suggestion,advise,hint,help from PROS....P..L..E..A..S..E...

Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Ask 4 help...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lal View Post
    Due to health & limited time availability, I'd like to join an Insurance Inspection workrather then sales & presentation.
    Insurance inspection work means field work. Traveling to mulitple locations, walking/climbing in and around homes, etc. If you have health issues, field work may not be the best choice.

Many/Most insurance companies require inspectors to have a certification. There is a insurance inspector certification. They all use a special software. There are training schools which teach you how to use the software and award you a certificate. Google insurance inspection work. Lots of information out there.

The work really has nothing to do with insurance. More about inspecting homes and reporting conditions using the special software.

"The Code is not a peak to reach but a foundation to build from."

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Ramsey View Post
    Insurance inspection work means field work. Traveling to mulitple locations, walking/climbing in and around homes, etc. If you have health issues, field work may not be the best choice.

Many/Most insurance companies require inspectors to have a certification. There is a insurance inspector certification. They all use a special software. There are training schools which teach you how to use the software and award you a certificate. Google insurance inspection work. Lots of information out there.

The work really has nothing to do with insurance. More about inspecting homes and reporting conditions using the special software.
    Bruce Sir, Thanks a lot for help / clarification.

Mike,
    You may be looking for something like Muller Insurance that is more driving and walking than climbing. Try this link, Christi is a good contact.

http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_i...ghlight=muller

Hi All,
    Are there other companies like Muller for field Rep. Opportunity ??
    Due to Hip /Knee surgery my mobility is limited & I am seriously looking for
    Field rep. work, where I can choose the time frame to work among other work.
    please let me know if some one hire Field Rep for San Francisco bay area...P.l..e..a..s..e..

Mike,
    Sorry, just paint me stupid. With limited mobility from knee/hip issues, field work means outside mobile work. Thew are flights of stairs, exterior steps, uneven and irregular basement steps, uneven and unstable exterior surfaces to traverse. In other words walking and not across a parking lot to a building. You might want to consider a different course of exploration for work.

Lets try a different tact. What and where have you researched for your original question. What type of insurance are you licensed to sell? Also what qualifications and certifications do you have?

Thanks a lot for realistic hit.
    I am having a P&C License & having a background in a Real Estate Management.
    Holding Realtor credential but manage the leased property for 12 Years.
    Any alternative, clerical type job where I can meet the end would be greatly helpful.
    Thanks a lot again for genuine advise....

Wish I had an answer for you. Maybe someone will have an idea. Good Luck..