Default Bobble Head Mike Holmes

Couldn't think of an appropriate forum to place this on, but then I saw Tools and Equipment.
    Speaking of Tools.

Holmes Products - Mike Holmes Official Bobblehead

Member Benefits1

Default Re: Bobble Head Mike Holmes

Yep, that about sums it up.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Hey, maybe I should start merchandising on my website. I could have a line of T-shirts, mugs and water bottles too.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar Alquist View Post
    Hey, maybe I should start merchandising on my website. I could have a line of T-shirts, mugs and water bottles too.
    Gunnar, you know this. First the TV series, then the Mugs and T-shirts. If they sell, maybe then the Bobble Heads.

Big Mike was discovered working on sets for Jon Eakes' TV shows, handyman shows for H&G. Just a photogenic guy in the right place at the right time, like winning a lottery.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

Quote Originally Posted by John Kogel View Post
    Just a photogenic guy in the right place at the right time, like winning a lottery.
    Yep,

*been a lot of that going around.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Billy Stephens; 11-03-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: enclosed quote
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Wood View Post
    Yes a fat head for sure!!!
    He may be a fat head, but he's worth an estimated $25 million. Despite being totally obnoxious, he must be doing something right.

Its not Mike doing something right, its his marketing machine and management company making the right moves on his behalf.

I wouldn't have believed he was worth $25 million any more than I believe Chumley from Pawnstars is worth $600K.

Austin Chumlee Russell Net Worth - TheRichest

Somehow a Chumlee bobble head has more appeal then the MH bobble head, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    I wouldn't have believed he was worth $25 million any more than I believe Chumley from Pawnstars is worth $600K.

Austin Chumlee Russell Net Worth - TheRichest

Somehow a Chumlee bobble head has more appeal then the MH bobble head, at least for me.
    He's a celeb, so of course he is worth whatever he says he is worth, or whatever his agent tells us he is worth.

Chumlee is no dummy. At least his script writers are no dummy.
    In one episode I caught, when we had cable, Rick pulls out a relatively worthless Dylan LP. Planet Waves, maybe. He says to Chumlee "Bob's in town for a show. See if you can get him to sign this album cover so it will be worth something" Chumlee locates Dylan's motor home and waits for him to go out for a walk. Then he gets him in front of the camera and asks him the sign the album "To Chumlee" Rick flips out because he says that signature is worthless, and gives it back to Chumlee, "Here, keep it". Now, it's been on TV, Dylan on Pawn Stars, what do you think that album will fetch on eBay? Plenty. Maybe even $600G.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca