Thread: Horizon

Default Horizon

I am having problems with Horizon. Using a Mac, and it does not matter which browser I use, Safari, Chrome, Firefox. The program freezes when trying to enter info the interactive tabs, adding text to the photos doesn't work. And more often then not I get this message window (screen capture) which says 'edit' mode.

Called Carson Dunlop yesterday, and looked for a solution and the reply was yes we will get back to you. Well its now Friday at 6:45 pm EST. No calls or no solutions.

Is anyone else using Horizon having similar problems? Have been using Horizon for two plus years and have got resolve to other problems quickly. Trying to write report is frustrating especially when I either have to reload, log out and log back in to get it work. Even then I can't add text to pictures and then the problem starts all over.

UPDATE:

Starting in January 2014, Google will ban all but the most widely used browser plug-ins in favor of programming methods that use standards built directly into the Web.

You can read about it here.

Google begins barring browser plug-ins from Chrome | Internet & Media - CNET News

One other item that helped is emptying the cache in Safari.

One of the other issues that we thought that may have been an issue or conflict was updating to OS 10.9.1 Maverick but that does not appear to be the case.

Apparently Apple has applied an update to Safari when it released Maverick as it is loading faster than before as compared to Chrome.

Everything working like a charm again.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Raymond Wand; 01-14-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    OREP Insurance