Thread: Nasty surprise

john stone Guest

Default Nasty surprise

Was checking out the wiring for a lady in a house,in the roof found M60s Sawed off shotguns,AKMSs,Rocket launchers,pistols knives,RDX and C4,lady said the house was owned by a biker and his pals before they got arrested and shot dead by heavily armed military police in 1976,one guy survived,got charged with murder,possession of LAWS missiles,explosives,prohibited firearms,drugs,truck hijacking,safe blowing,armed robbery got 70 years in jail,lady bought the house in 77, I handed the weapons in to the cops,they found 4 kilos of coke as well.The lady heard me swear saw her cat name Clint climb the ladder and jump on the guns then he started hissing at me,she said what's he saying,i said,i think he's trying to say''Go ahead,make my day''

Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Nasty surprise

Wow! 4 Kilos of coke? No Pepsi? Ha ha.. Good find, thats one for the books.

john stone Guest

Unusual for the time in Australia,as exmiltary makes me sick to think these guys went bad after coming back from Nam,but some crooks will turn their hand to just about anything,a cop told me they were also involved in the killing of the ''anchor girl'' Maria Hisshion,who was smuggling morphine into Australia for them Federal Pigs turned her so she had to go,with a 200 lb anchor wrapped around her.

Quote Originally Posted by john stone View Post
    ... cat name Clint climb the ladder and jump on the guns then he started hissing ... trying to say''Go ahead,make my day''
    That what she gets for naming her cat "Clint" ... and fist fulls of dollars out there in the high plains drifting, anything good, bad or ugly?

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

john stone Guest

Almost as bad as my sister's two rottweillers,Idi Amin and Joseph Stalin and her black cat Blacula.