Default Urgent! News about INACHI InspectorPages.com website hosting!

This was posted by Dominic Maricic on another website.

Extremely Urgent! InspectorPages.com (No longer owned by InterNACHI) has emailed ALL their past customers, many of which no long user their services and host with Home Inspector Pro or other website

Dominic Maricic
    President at Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software
    hosts. They've sent instructions to change your websites DNS records to point to THEIR servers. If you do this your website WILL GO DOWN as they don't host your site anymore. We've received dozens of complaints today from people whose websites no longer work, and this is why.

Last edited by Scott Patterson; 02-09-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    Crawl Space Creeper
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Default Re: Extremely Urgent! News about InspectorPages.com website hosting!

I find it difficult to believe Dominic would post something that said "Extremely Urgent!" I could be wrong though.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Default Re: Extremely Urgent! News about InspectorPages.com website hosting!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar Alquist View Post
    I find it difficult to believe Dominic would post something that said "Extremely Urgent!" I could be wrong though.
    Why? Folks are loosing their websites when they switch. He's the only one trying to warn and alert folks that INACHI no longer owns that domain or provideds that service any longer.

Here's the link to the site:

Extremely Urgent! InspectorPages.com (No longer owned by InterNACHI) has emailed ALL their past customers, many of which no long user their services and host with Home Inspector Pro or other website | LinkedIn

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com