Thumbs up Generating more business

I have been teaching Relationship Marketing across the county for quite some time along with my Cost Of Business class.

If you would like to review the Relationship Marketing System, I recommend that you view the following video.

Relationship Marketing

Here is some suggested reading as well: Appreciation Marketing

If you are interested, contact me and I will also include a copy of my Cost Of Business program ($149) for free.

Using this system also helps to support InspectionNews and keep this site on-line. Isn't that reason enough

Member Benefits1
    View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Default Re: Generating more business

I watched the video. The video showed what seemed to be a great concept, but did not mention network marketing.
    I also googled it.
    Are there any inspection firms who use this service for marketing to past clients yet do not pursue the "business opportunity"?
    What is the total cost per card in your situation?

"the relentless pursuit of perfection"

Thumbs up Re: Generating more business

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Peake View Post
    I watched the video. The video showed what seemed to be a great concept, but did not mention network marketing.
    I also googled it.
    Are there any inspection firms who use this service for marketing to past clients yet do not pursue the "business opportunity"?
    What is the total cost per card in your situation?

Hi Joseph,

I hope you are doing well.

The concept/service is great and I have been using it for my business for 6 years. Every time I go to a conference MANY people come up to me thanking me for cards I have sent and often times they tell me that they have the card or even cards on their desk or pinned up on a wall.

I couldn't ask for more because 1) They really enjoyed the card I sent or it meant a lot to them 2) They remember me because I did something nice for them and made them feel good.

Remember, "People will forget what you say, they will forget what you have done but they will never forget how you made them feel". I am a true believer in this.

I purposefully did not put in any information about the business side of SendOutCards (SOC). There is no requirement to be in the business, you can simply be a customer and use the service. I am always more than happy to share the business side to anyone who is interested. This video tells more about the business.

I signed up as a distributor about 6 years ago not to be "in the business" but I saw that I could easily sign up enough people to pay for all the cards and gifts I send essentially giving me a free marketing system. SOC has recently changed their structure which makes it even easier for me to share the service and business and earn more money than before. For me it now makes sense to promote Relationship Marketing even more.

The total cost for a custom card with as many pictures and elements as you like is .93 cents (plus postage). If you just use one of their stock cards (over 17,000 to choose from) it is only .62 cents. That same card in a store would cost $3 to $5 and sometimes more.

If you or anyone else is interested in trying it out I will set you up with an account that has 100 points. That is enough to send 50 stock cards or 33 custom cards. All you do is pay for stamps.

If you use up all you points in 30 days (so I know you are really testing out the system) I will give a free copy of my Cost Of Business software.

Want to send one or two cards for free right now? You don't even have to pay postage. Just click on "Send A Card" on the bottom right corner of this page. A video tutorial walk through will take you step by step and show you how the system works.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews