Default Inland Empire Local Chapter of InterNACHI Southern California

My name is Eric Richards I own and operate Green Valley Home Inspections. We have just started a local chapter of InterNachi called the Inland Empire Chapter. www.ca.nachi.org/inlandempire . we are located in southern California. If you would like to be part of our local chapter please send me an email to eric@greenvalleyhomeinspections.net . This will be a great opportunity for learning throughout the year. We have already have a great list of speakers to come to our meetings including Nick Gromicko, the founder of InterNACHI.

Eric Richards
    Green Valley Home Inspections
    909-913-1353
    Green Valley Home Inspections - Yucaipa Home Inspections.Riverside home inspectionsÂ*Any one else is just looking around.Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*
    eric@greenvalleyhomeinspections.net

OREP Insurance

Default Re: Inland Empire Local Chapter of InterNACHI Southern California

909..Lots of nice Motocross tracks down there. When are your meetings, maybe kill two birds etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Richards View Post
    My name is Eric Richards I own and operate Green Valley Home Inspections. We have just started a local chapter of InterNachi called the Inland Empire Chapter. www.ca.nachi.org/inlandempire . we are located in southern California. If you would like to be part of our local chapter please send me an email to eric@greenvalleyhomeinspections.net . This will be a great opportunity for learning throughout the year. We have already have a great list of speakers to come to our meetings including Nick Gromicko, the founder of InterNACHI.

Eric Richards
    Green Valley Home Inspections
    909-913-1353
    Green Valley Home Inspections - Yucaipa Home Inspections.Riverside home inspections*Any one else is just looking around.************* **
    eric@greenvalleyhomeinspections.net

Quote Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
    909..Lots of nice Motocross tracks down there. When are your meetings, maybe kill two birds etc...
    Don't have a permeate place as of yet. Our first get together is at Romano's Pizza in Riverside
    Our may event is in Ontario Ca. with Nick Gromicko speaking

Here is our event page Inland Empire Chapter of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors - Event List

where in California are you

Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI