Default Older Radalink Radon Machines

Is anyone still using the older Telemonitor machines from Radalink? These are pretty dated technology what still have a dial-up modem inside and must be hooked to a phone line. I'm trying to find a way to enable these for use with a VOIP (voice over internet, wifi, etc.) to avoid the need to find a phone jack.

In poking around online I've found some converter devices that claim to convert pulse dialing to digital beeps but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. A basic "Magic Jack" or similar won't work.

Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Older Radalink Radon Machines

I'm using two of them now and also have VOIP but I have an office phone that I unplug and plug into the telemonitor. It works most of the time with the dial up but on occasion it has to call a couple of times. They are outdated but they also have AirCats that can be used with blue tooth. They cost more to lease, though.

Default Re: Older Radalink Radon Machines

Thanks for the reply.... that's encouraging that it can work with VOIP. The Aircats sound great but it's going to be weeks/months before they have enough of them to ship me. Apparently they are really backed up.