Default InterNACHI provides free online continuing education for real estate agents/brokers.

Real estate agents and brokers no longer have to pay to sit in a classroom all day to fulfill their required continuing education to keep their real estate licenses. All real estate agents or brokers need to access everything online for free is an InterNACHI inspector's I.D. number. Free marketing cards are available to pass out to agents.

InterNACHI's goal is to have every real estate agent in the world asking InterNACHI inspectors for access and then coming to an InterNACHI website to earn their required continuing education for real estate agents, for free.

More information.

Planet InterNACHI.... resistance is futile.

Crawl Space Creeper
    Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

Default Re: InterNACHI provides free online continuing education for real estate agents/broke

Hi Lisa,

Do you think InterNACHI will be able to get approval from the IL Dept. of Financial and Professional Regulation to offer realtor con-ed?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Lisa,

Do you think InterNACHI will be able to get approval from the IL Dept. of Financial and Professional Regulation to offer realtor con-ed?

Dan Cullen
    www.domicileconsulting.com
    Chicago IL

Default Re: InterNACHI provides free online continuing education for real estate agents/broke

They only get 9 CEU's from NACHI in Florida they need 14 for the two year period..

www.1stproinspection.com

Certified Master Inspector
    Like Us On Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/1stproinspection/

Is advertising allowed in this forum?

Apparently so. I understand that the forum is partly owned by NG of InterNachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    Tlk about a fox in the hen house.........

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Reinmiller View Post
    Is advertising allowed in this forum?
    Depends where you are looking and what you are looking for. This is new I think or I just noticed it, maybe if Lisa offered this as an inducement it would go over better....
    asia.jpg

Last edited by Garry Sorrells; 11-21-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    That is so untrue…. Why even spread rumors like that.

Brian and his wife own 100% of this website. At onetime INACI was a paid advertiser on IN, they still might be.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Do you know that for sure?
    Perhaps Brian can answer and let us all know whether its true or not.

CMI is an advertiser, its sometimes located at the 'reply to post' button.

Last edited by Raymond Wand; 11-21-2015 at 05:16 PM.