Default Age of AquaTherm by First Combination Heater

Hello All -

This is the first one of these I've seen and I'm having a hard time determining the age of this unit.
    I've gone on buildingcenter.org and I can't seem to find a style that matches the serial number. It seems to be an old unit. I'm coming up with either 1989 or 2004. That's why I'm confused. Please see attached pics. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Scott Mantecon
    Pacific West Home Inspection, LLC
    IMG_2417.jpgIMG_2420.jpg

Member Benefits1

Default Re: Age of AquaTherm by First Combination Heater

When I got this information from First Company back when ... it was like pulling teeth from them - they did not give it up easily.

I notice the list is out of date - just continue the same sequence (unless they have changed their sequence).

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Thank you Jerry! This is perfect. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    When I got this information from First Company back when ... it was like pulling teeth from them - they did not give it up easily.

I notice the list is out of date - just continue the same sequence (unless they have changed their sequence).

Looks like they may have changed their numbering some? Actually, looks like the same numbering sequence, I was looking at the wrong numbers at first.

How old do you suspect the unit to be, based on age of the house, looks of the unit, etc.?

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

It was built in 1990. So that would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Looks like they may have changed their numbering some? Actually, looks like the same numbering sequence, I was looking at the wrong numbers at first.

How old do you suspect the unit to be, based on age of the house, looks of the unit, etc.?