Default If anyone wants to throw a general range at me

for the cost of GL and E&O I would appreciate it.....and it can be very broad .....thinking hard about moving back to Fl and getting licensed. Still am a RE broker there and have been around construction my whole life so getting a HI license seems like a natural extension

Inspection Referral

Default Re: If anyone wants to throw a general range at me

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pagozalski View Post
    for the cost of GL and E&O I would appreciate it.....and it can be very broad .....thinking hard about moving back to Fl and getting licensed. Still am a RE broker there and have been around construction my whole life so getting a HI license seems like a natural extension
    Basic E&O runs around $1200-$1600, a little more if you want higher coverage amounts; GL will add $300-$600 more.

Dom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom D'Agostino View Post
    Basic E&O runs around $1200-$1600, a little more if you want higher coverage amounts; GL will add $300-$600 more.

Dom.
    thanks, that was just what I was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Dom D'Agostino View Post

Dom.
    Personally, I would never do inspections in any case where I have another financial interest (real estate agent, broker, or any other position in the process). To me it could be considered a kind of conflict of interest and actually create undesireable liability. As a client I would not hire you if you were in agency for the sale or any other position where you had financial interest in the transaction.

I was in industry for many years. The companies that had quality assurance reporting directly to those responsible for manufacturing always had the most problems. This is very similar.

I would consider long and hard about limitiing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Jeanis View Post
    Personally, I would never do inspections in any case where I have another financial interest (real estate agent, broker, or any other position in the process). To me it could be considered a kind of conflict of interest and actually create undesireable liability. As a client I would not hire you if you were in agency for the sale or any other position where you had financial interest in the transaction.

I was in industry for many years. The companies that had quality assurance reporting directly to those responsible for manufacturing always had the most problems. This is very similar.

I think he was just getting preliminary price information. I doubt anyone would try to inspect their own brokered deal around here, but you never know.

Mike - I'm happy to provide a quote for you if you want to complete the application on my website at https://www.eiipro.com/quotes/home-i...rs-application. Feel free to call or email me as well, I can be reached directly at 302-690-9839 and bgarrison@elitemga.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Jeanis View Post

why, what is the worst that could happen?

LOL I am just kidding............ Dom had the correct assumption