Default Inspectors Confrence in Vegas State CE approvals?

I have been trying to find out what courses are approved for CE in Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky and Floridia. Anyone have a clue as to what CE has been approved?

I'm trying to see if it is worth going, since Kevin and Mike are no longer involved it looks like not much is going on except for advertising hype. Nothing is posted on the website.

Member Benefits1
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Default Re: Inspectors Confrence in Vegas State CE approvals?

I'm planning on going with a couple guys from my company. I like that fact that the class schedule is back to more of a traditional conference. There are two hour block classes for each of the common things - Electrical, Roofing, etc. The whole live video feed to "in the field" inspectors last year didn't really sound too appealing.

It's a good question about state approval. I guess I just assumed it's approved for Oregon since it has been in the past.

Default Re: Inspectors Confrence in Vegas State CE approvals?

Matt, the live feed video inspection that we did last time was really cool.

There were several sessions which had different types of inspections.

The inspectors in the audience participated by texting questions that the inspector on site would then answer or go into more detail. We were able to take an entire conference room on an inspection and let them participate and ask question along the way.

Now that Kevin, Mike and I are not doing the conferences any longer I am not sure of the CEC they have obtained (a big P.I.T.A.) but I will be attending as a vendor and hope that it is a great conference.

I must say I'm that I am happy to "just be a vendor" and not be going through all there is to make the conference happen and run it. It will be like a vacation.

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews