Thread: You're WRONG

steve stokes Guest

Default You're WRONG

Just wondering how many of you see the same," welcome.....you've never posted before...." blooper on the opening of the forum. Not only have I posted on the forum,(new), I have also posted on the "old" board.
    Now, that's not saying that I'd like to have some of them back but that's life. Sometimes flying fat fingers get tangled with the fickle finger of fate.....
    Especially on a keyboard.
    That said, I really enjoy the forums and most discussions. My background is in the building and realty industry.
    This spring I plan to start collecting my money from Uncle Sam. I'm sure he's taken good care of it.
    steve stokes

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

steve stokes Guest

Default Re: You're WRONG

see what I mean?

Default Re: You're WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by steve stokes View Post
    This spring I plan to start collecting my money from Uncle Sam. I'm sure he's taken good care of it.steve stokes

Steve, YOUR WRONG!

Haven't you been paying Attention?

What ever YOU paid in was for the benefits of the participants in the program at that time.

Open Tuesday mornings paper and see how many billions of IOU's were sold on the auction block EVERY Monday morning. (except federal holidays)Oh Uncle Sam calls them T-Bills.

The Social Security Administration holds a lot of those IOU's.

Last edited by Billy Stephens; 11-03-2007 at 07:33 PM.
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.