Unhappy Passing Of A Fellow Inspector

It is with great sadness that I share the news that Roger Robinson has passed away.

He was a fellow CREIA & ASHI member that I had the privileged of becoming friends with many years ago and we spent time in the bars at many conferences throughout the years. Roger lived life to the fullest and was a dancing machine. Somehow he had the ability to get all the beautiful women out on the dance floor.

He will be missed for sure.

Obituary

Roger Clayton Robinson passed away unexpectedly in San Leandro October 2, 2014, at the age of 69. Roger is the beloved father of Sara Linda Robinson Amaden, loving grandfather of ChloƩ and Jonathan Amaden, and brother of Ja'Nece, Jerry and Leslie Robinson. He is also survived by loving nieces and nephews, and his companion, Joy Newman.

Celebration of Life

Celebration of Roger's Life

Sunday October 12, 2014 at 2pm

1415 Oak St., Alameda

Let us celebrate Roger's life by coming together and sharing good memories, reflecting on what he meant to each of us and how much he will be missed. This is a time to laugh, a time to cry, and a time to be with others who loved him.

Roger loved music, flowers, hors d'oeuvres and elegance. People often ask what they can do to help, if you would like to bring any one of those things, please do. Potted plants and flowers will be planted in his honor.

https://sites.google.com/site/rogercrobinson19452014/

Member Benefits1
    View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Default Re: Passing Of A Fellow Inspector

It was a difficult day when I was told about Roger. I have known him for about 20 years and I considered him a good friend. He always had a smile and never met a stranger, I cant tell you how many times I watched him dancing the night away with whoever or even by himself at many events we were attended over the years. He use to travel with a mini sound system he would setup in his hotel room, he loved music.

Roger you will be missed but not forgotten.... Blessings to your family and friends.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

So sorry to hear this. Roger was a great guy!

Roger was a good man.
    I saw him at many creia events
    He was a good inspector and contributed to the growth of home inspections in California
    The inspection community will miss him...
    but I'm sure more so by his family...my condolences to his family.
    He will be missed by all